DWZS/OZHY is currently composed of the following Zen Hermitages :
- « Dharma Winds Zen Hermitage » (DWZH) / « Ermitage Zen Vents du Dharma » founded by YaoXin Shakya in Belgium. This Zen Hermitage is the Mother-Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY.
- « Sen Zar Zen Hermitage » / « Ermitage Zen Sen Zar » (EZSZ) founded by Qian Men Shakya in Southern France. This Zen Hermitage is a Branch-Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY.
- BodhiBass, founded by Novice Priest Mark ShenYun Gilenson, Israel. This website and Chan group is a Branch Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY — https://bodhibass.com/
- Ermida Zen Árvore Azul, founded by Novice Priest Yuri ShenYin Reis, Brazil. This website and Chan group is a Branch Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY — https://ermidaarvoreazul.wordpress.com/
- The « Zen Buddhist Order of Hsu Yun » (ZBOHY-zatma.org) is a Zen Buddhist Order with the purpose of sharing the teachings of Master Hsu Yun and the great masters of the Chinese Zen (Chan) Lineage to the West – http://zatma.org
- Emptycloud.net, founded by Chan monk Shi Pu Cheng, a fine connoisseur of Chan and a dear friend of our sangha. The most complete reference regarding great master HsuYun’s teachings. – http://www.emptycloud.net/
- A single Thread Sangha, reverend Zen Priest Yao Xiang Shakya community website, full of her wonderful Dharma texts, paintings and more importantly: the bright light of our dear MingZhen Shakya’s Dharma – http://www.asinglethread.net/
Bodhidharma Chan Community (Damo Chan Yuen) is a German sangha lead by our dear brother Fa Yi Shakya in the Chan Linji lineage of our dear JyDin Shakya through the ChuanZhi line of the Zen Buddhist Order of HsuYun.
Cosmos Chan/Zen Community founded by master Guohan Benshi in the Chan lineage of Master ShengYen. World Center of Global Patriarch/Matriarch Chan Communities, a non-profit society for popularizing Chan Dharma for the benifit of all human beings in the global village. http://www.cosmoschan.org/
- Rev. Ryuko Langdell is the founder of Still Center Zen Order, Pasadena, a Soto Zen Sangha in the lineage of Matsuoka Roshi, through Hogaku Shozen McGuire Roshi’s line. YaoXin’s Dharma Winds Zen Hermitage in Belgium is an affiliated group of Still Center Zen Order and Clear Minds Zen West, founded by Shoji Sorensen Roshi.
- Blue Mountain White Clouds Hermitage is an international Soto Zen Sangha in the lineage of Gudo Wafu Nishijima Roshi, founded by his guiding teacher: Zen Master Taigu Turlur. With the purpose of sharing Zen in our Western context through: Zen Sitting (Shikantaza), Zen Sewing (Nyoho e Kesa) and Koan Study.
The Order of Engaged Buddhists was founded by Venerable XiKen ShenXi, a Fully Ordained Zen Priest and a Transmitted Dharma Holder in the dual Chan Linji and Soto Zen Lineage of Venerable Shi MoHua (Holmes Welch) and Soyu Matsuoka Roshi through Ryugen Fisher (Shi Shen Long). The Order of Engaged Buddhists is a contemporary Buddhist monastic community who’s foundational teaching platform honors the Mahayana Ch’an and Soto Zen lineage of his founder with an emphasis on academic study and contemplative spiritual practice .
Five Mountain Zen Order is rooted in the Korean Zen of Master SeungSahn and in the Vietnamese LamTe (ch.Linji, jp. Rinzai) Lineage of Master Thich Thien An. Its founder, Venerable Wonji, is a close student of Great Master Thich An Giao and a dedicated Zen Teacher under his authority. YaoXin’s Dharma Winds Zen Hermitage in Belgium is affiliated with the Five Mountain Zen Order.
Dharma Light Buddhist Society is dedicated to Yaoxin’s Humanistic Shingon Buddhist ministry in the lineage and spirit of Yukan Sensei. Outside the Chan and Zen traditions, Yaoxin studied as a Tokudo priest in the Sarvastivada Buddhist Order (SBO), founded by Master Yukan (Vira Avalokita SThera), under the name Rev. Kozan Avalokita. Master James Yukan Beard teaches Humanistic Shingon Buddhism in Plain English (centering on Rishushakukyo and Ajikan meditation) and was a direct student of Ekan Ikeguchi of Saifukuji who initiated him as a fully ordained Ajari (skt: Acharya, En: Initiated Master).
POUR NOUS CONTACTER DIRECTEMENT, N’HÉSITEZ PAS À UTILISER LE FORMULAIRE CI-DESSOUS OU À NOUS ECRIRE A L’ADRESSE SUIVANTE : yaoxinshakya.zbohy(at)gmail.com