DWZS/OZHY is currently composed of the following Zen Hermitages :
- « Dharma Winds Zen Hermitage » (DWZH) / « Ermitage Zen Vents du Dharma » founded by DaShi YaoXin in Belgium. This Zen Hermitage is the Mother-Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY.
- « South-Hut Zen Hermitage » / « Ermitage Zen de la Cabane du Sud » (EZCS) founded by Shi Qian Men in Southern France. This Zen Hermitage is a Branch-Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY.
– Website en construction –
- « Dragon Mountain Zen Hermitage » / « Ryoo Zan An », founded by Kuoshou in Montana, USA. This Zen Hermitage is a Branch-Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY.
- « Blue Tree Zen Hermitage » / « Ermida Zen Arvore Azul, founded by disciple Yuri in Brasil. This Zen Hermitage is a Branch-Hermitage of DWZS/OZHY.
The « Zen Buddhist Order of Hsu Yun » (ZBOHY-zatma.org) is a Zen Buddhist Order with the purpose of sharing the teachings of Master Hsu Yun and the great masters of the Chinese Zen (Chan) Lineage to the West
- A single Thread Sangha, reverend Zen Priest Yao Xiang Shakya community website, full of her wonderful Dharma texts, paintings and more importantly: the bright light of our dear MingZhen Shakya’s Dharma – http://www.asinglethread.net/
The Order of Engaged Buddhists was founded by Venerable XiKen ShenXi, a Fully Ordained Zen Priest and a Transmitted Dharma Holder in the dual Chan Linji and Soto Zen Lineage of Venerable Shi MoHua (Holmes Welch) and Soyu Matsuoka Roshi through Ryugen Fisher (Shi Shen Long).
The Order of Engaged Buddhists is a contemporary Buddhist monastic community who’s foundational teaching platform honors the Mahayana Ch’an and Soto Zen lineage of his founder with an emphasis on academic study and contemplative spiritual practice .
Blue Mountain White Clouds Hermitage is an international Soto Zen Sangha in the lineage of Gudo Wafu Nishijima Roshi, founded by his guiding teacher: Zen Master Taigu Turlur. With the purpose of sharing Zen in our Western context through: Zen Sitting (Shikantaza), Zen Sewing (Nyoho e Kesa) and Koan Study.
POUR NOUS CONTACTER DIRECTEMENT, N’HÉSITEZ PAS À UTILISER LE FORMULAIRE CI-DESSOUS OU À NOUS ECRIRE A L’ADRESSE SUIVANTE : yaoxinshakya.zbohy(at)gmail.com